Marlow, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Marlow, Illinois : Jefferson County
Issued: 12:29 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 38.320882 Longitude: -88.7933937 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of rain on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 61°F High: 83°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 79°F High: 69°F High: 73°F High: 75°F
Low: 64°F Low: 71°F Low: 65°F Low: 51°F Low: 49°F Low: 55°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
63°
Clear
as of 11:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FAIRFIELD MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFWC)
68°
Clear
as of 12:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CENTRALIA MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KENL)
68°
Mostly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 12:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
SALEM-LECKRONE ARPT - (KSLO)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
30% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 61. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 7am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. High near 83. South wind 7 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers between 1pm and 4pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. North northwest wind around 7 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

10% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 7 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East wind 5 to 9 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. East wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. South wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Sun Almanac for Marlow, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Marlow, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 17.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,875 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Marlow:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:00 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:37 am Wed92.3%
Moonrise:11:29 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:06 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:43 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.