Mariners, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Mariners
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Mariners, Maryland : Somerset County
Issued: 9:46 am EDT Jun 30, 2022 Latitude: 37.9892909 Longitude: -75.8304873 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday
High: 85°F Low: 73°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 83°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 85°F
Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 71°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
82°
Clear
as of 10:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MELFA/ACCOMACK ARPT - (KMFV)
81°
Clear
as of 10:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2800ft, Scattered at 3600ft, Broken at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
ST INIGOES/WEBSTER - (KNUI)
82°
Clear
as of 10:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 73. South wind around 11 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 11 to 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76. South wind 13 to 15 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind 15 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

Sun Almanac for Mariners, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:25 PM
Moon Almanac for Mariners, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 2%
Moon Age: 1.38 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,381 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mariners:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:28 pm Thu2.4%
Moonset:10:07 pm Thu3.5%
Moonrise:07:42 am Fri5.0%
High Moon:03:17 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:10:43 pm Fri7.9%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.