Lyerly, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Lyerly
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Lyerly, Georgia : Chattooga County
Issued: 11:41 pm EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 34.4039775 Longitude: -85.4032911 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 72°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 89°F High: 87°F
Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ROME - (KRMG)
81°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ISBELL FIELD ARPT - (K4A9)
75°
Clear
as of 10:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CARTERSVILLE - (KVPC)
77°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm
as of 11:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3800ft, Solid Overcast at 4300ft
Current Conditions at
DALTON - (KDNN)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Scattered at 6500ft, Scattered at 11000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 3am. Patchy fog between 4am and 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Patchy fog between 7am and 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 101. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 103. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Lyerly, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:03 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:42 PM
Moon Almanac for Lyerly, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 31%
Moon Age: 5.51 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,561 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lyerly:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:43 am Tue30.9%
Moonrise:12:29 pm Tue35.6%
High Moon:06:53 pm Tue38.2%
Moonset:01:09 am Wed40.8%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.