Ludlow, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Ludlow, Illinois : Champaign County
Issued: 12:25 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 40.3869787 Longitude: -88.1275437 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon 20% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday
High: 78°F Low: 59°F High: 75°F High: 83°F High: 87°F High: 66°F High: 64°F High: 69°F
Low: 56°F Low: 70°F Low: 58°F Low: 46°F Low: 46°F  
Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
RANTOUL - (KTIP)
81°
Clear
as of 2:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHAMPAIGN - (KCMI)
84°
Clear
as of 1:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 25%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DANVILLE - (KDNV)
79°
Clear
as of 2:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
79°
Clear
as of 1:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 78. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 59. East northeast wind around 8 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. High near 75. South southeast wind 11 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Ludlow, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:35 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:57 PM
Moon Almanac for Ludlow, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,122 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ludlow:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:25 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:57 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:27 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.