Lowell, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Lowell, Illinois : LaSalle County
Issued: 6:15 am CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 41.2505908 Longitude: -89.0106366 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 76°F Low: 56°F High: 66°F High: 78°F High: 86°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 89°F
Low: 52°F Low: 61°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
PERU - (KVYS)
68°
Cloudy
as of 6:58 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 700ft
Current Conditions at
LACON/MARSHALL COUNTY - (KC75)
68°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1000ft, Broken at 2100ft, Broken at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
68°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1300ft, Broken at 1900ft, Broken at 3500ft
Current Conditions at
MORRIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KC09)
66°
Partly Cloudy
as of 6:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 900ft, Scattered at 2100ft, Scattered at 3600ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 7pm and 10pm, then a chance of showers after 10pm. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 78. Light south southeast wind becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Breezy.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 91.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Lowell, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:50 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:31 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Lowell, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 15%
Moon Age: 25.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,834 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lowell:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:05 am Thu13.9%
Moonset:04:43 pm Thu12.0%
Moonrise:04:00 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:48 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:47 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.