Lovilla, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Lovilla
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Lovilla, Illinois : Hamilton County
Issued: 11:15 pm CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 38.1567151 Longitude: -88.6667237 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Clear on Overnight Increasing Clouds on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday
Low: 53°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 75°F High: 69°F High: 76°F
Low: 61°F Low: 64°F Low: 71°F Low: 62°F Low: 49°F Low: 49°F  
Clear Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
54°
Clear
as of 11:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FAIRFIELD MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFWC)
59°
Clear
as of 11:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
59°
Clear
as of 11:58 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
57°
Clear
as of 11:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Clear on Overnight Overnight... Clear, with a low around 53. Calm wind.

Increasing Clouds on Tuesday Tuesday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind around 6 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

Thunderstorms on Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. East southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.

Sun Almanac for Lovilla, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:30 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:47 PM
Moon Almanac for Lovilla, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,706 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lovilla:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:55 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:42 am Tue97.6%
Moonrise:10:19 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:59 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:38 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.