Lovers Lane, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Lovers Lane
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Lovers Lane, Maryland : Dorchester County
Issued: 12:55 pm EDT Jun 28, 2022 Latitude: 38.5778966 Longitude: -76.0927186 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Sunny on This Afternoon Cloudy on Tonight Partly Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday
High: 79°F Low: 66°F High: 81°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 81°F High: 84°F
Low: 69°F Low: 73°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 71°F  
Sunny Cloudy Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 26000ft
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
77°
Clear
as of 1:20 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST INIGOES/WEBSTER - (KNUI)
81°
Clear
as of 12:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
75°
Clear
as of 12:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 10 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 81. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. South wind 7 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 73.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 87.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Sun Almanac for Lovers Lane, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:45 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Lovers Lane, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 29.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,916 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lovers Lane:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:39 pm Tue0.0%
New Moon:10:51 pm Tue0.0%
Moonrise:05:48 am Wed0.1%
High Moon:01:39 pm Wed0.3%
Moonset:09:28 pm Wed0.8%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.