Lovelace, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Lovelace, Georgia : Lincoln County
Issued: 6:02 am EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 33.7912366 Longitude: -82.5709665 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 85°F Low: 70°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 93°F
Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON-WILKES A/P - (KIIY)
75°
Cloudy
as of 9:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 500ft, Broken at 1100ft, Solid Overcast at 2700ft
Current Conditions at
THOMSON - (KHQU)
77°
Cloudy
as of 9:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 600ft, Solid Overcast at 1100ft
Current Conditions at
GREENSBORO - (K3J7)
73°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 9:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
AUGUSTA DANIEL FIELD - (KDNL)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1300ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 3pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 3am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Lovelace, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:23 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:40 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Lovelace, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 6%
Moon Age: 2.23 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,340 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lovelace:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:44 pm Fri6.5%
Moonset:10:59 pm Fri8.0%
Moonrise:09:21 am Sat10.4%
High Moon:04:31 pm Sat12.2%
Moonset:11:33 pm Sat14.2%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.