Lotus Woods, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Lotus Woods, Illinois : Lake County
Issued: 10:15 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 42.4219647 Longitude: -88.1731413 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of rain on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
High: 57 °F Low: 43°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 67°F
Low: 40°F Low: 48°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F Low: 49°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WAUKEGAN - (KUGN)
59°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm Rain
as of 10:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8000ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
KENOSHA - (KENW)
61°
Partly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity Light Rain
as of 10:36 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON MUNICIPAL AIR - (KBUU)
57°
Cloudy
as of 10:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO/WHEELING - (KPWK)
63°
Cloudy
as of 9:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9000ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Periods of showers and thunderstorms. Temperature falling to around 57 by 5pm. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 61.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Sun Almanac for Lotus Woods, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Lotus Woods, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 62%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,691 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lotus Woods:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:00 am Sun55.9%
High Moon:06:59 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:09 pm Sun51.2%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.