Longview Estates, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Longview Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Longview Estates, Maryland : Washington County
Issued: 10:32 am EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 39.569265 Longitude: -77.6416576 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Independence Day Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on Independence Day Increasing Clouds on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of rain on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 86°F Low: 67°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 79°F
  Low: 73°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F Low: 62°F  
Sunny Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
HAGERSTOWN - (KHGR)
75°
Clear
as of 9:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FREDERICK MUNICIPAL AIR - (KFDK)
77°
Clear
as of 9:47 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARTINSBURG - (KMRB)
75°
Clear
as of 9:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG/GODFREY - (KJYO)
79°
Clear
as of 10:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind.

Increasing Clouds on Tonight Tonight... Increasing clouds, with a low around 67. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 6 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then a chance of showers between 8am and 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Sun Almanac for Longview Estates, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Longview Estates, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 26%
Moon Age: 4.99 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,096 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Longview Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:51 am Mon25.7%
High Moon:05:38 pm Mon28.2%
Moonset:12:16 am Tue30.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.