Lone Holly, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Lone Holly
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Lone Holly, Maryland : Charles County
Issued: 10:32 am EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 38.2909616 Longitude: -76.9158043 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Independence Day Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on Independence Day Mostly Clear on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 86°F Low: 72°F High: 89°F High: 93°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 80°F
  Low: 77°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 69°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
81°
Clear
as of 10:30 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 86. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 7 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Sun Almanac for Lone Holly, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:18 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Lone Holly, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 26%
Moon Age: 5.00 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,059 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lone Holly:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:36 pm Mon28.2%
Moonset:12:12 am Tue30.7%
Moonrise:11:51 am Tue35.3%
High Moon:06:18 pm Tue38.0%
Moonset:12:35 am Wed40.6%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.