London Mills, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for London Mills, Illinois : Fulton County
Issued: 4:40 am CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 40.7105947 Longitude: -90.2662355 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
Low: 61°F High: 75°F High: 69°F High: 78°F High: 86°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 90°F
Low: 56°F Low: 52°F Low: 62°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
GALESBURG - (KGBG)
64°
Cloudy
as of 5:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 300ft, Broken at 700ft, Solid Overcast at 1400ft
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
63°
Clear
Mist
as of 5:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PEORIA - (KPIA)
68°
Cloudy
as of 4:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 900ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBRL)
63°
Partly Cloudy
Fog
as of 5:32 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
170° South
20% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Light south wind.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light south southeast wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Light south southeast wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. South southeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 91.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 91.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for London Mills, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:34 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:20 PM
Moon Almanac for London Mills, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 15%
Moon Age: 25.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,677 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
London Mills:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:10 am Thu13.9%
Moonset:04:48 pm Thu12.0%
Moonrise:04:06 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:53 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:51 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.