Locust Grove Beach, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Locust Grove Beach, Maryland : Calvert County
Issued: 4:31 am EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 38.6526196 Longitude: -76.5280107 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Sunny on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Independence Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 85°F Low: 75°F High: 85°F High: 80°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 84°F High: 82°F
Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F  
Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS AFB - (KADW)
72°
Clear
as of 5:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
73°
Clear
as of 5:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
73°
Clear
as of 6:00 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 11000ft, Broken at 22000ft
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 2pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 85. South wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms before 5am, then a chance of showers. Low around 72. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 11am, then a chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Mostly Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Locust Grove Beach, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Locust Grove Beach, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 5%
Moon Age: 2.09 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,546 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Locust Grove Beach:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:43 am Fri5.0%
High Moon:03:19 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:10:48 pm Fri8.0%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.