Loch Lynn Heights, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Loch Lynn Heights
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Loch Lynn Heights, Maryland : Garrett County
Issued: 1:32 pm EDT Jun 25, 2022 Latitude: 39.3931534 Longitude: -79.3730993 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
Low: 63°F High: 82°F High: 72°F High: 72°F High: 77°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 78°F
Low: 61°F Low: 48°F Low: 52°F Low: 56°F Low: 62°F Low: 63°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
PETERSBURG - (KW99)
91°
Feels like 94°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8500ft, Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
MORGANTOWN - (KMGW)
90°
Mostly Clear
as of 2:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
GREATER CUMBERLAND ARPT - (KCBE)
91°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:50 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
ELKINS - (KEKN)
88°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:51 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 8pm and 11pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 72.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 52.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 77.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 56.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 82.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 62.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Loch Lynn Heights, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:02 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Loch Lynn Heights, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 10%
Moon Age: 26.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,724 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Loch Lynn Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:01 pm Sat9.0%
Moonrise:03:51 am Sun6.9%
High Moon:11:23 am Sun5.4%
Moonset:07:03 pm Sun4.1%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.