Rock Creek, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Rock Creek, Illinois : Hardin County
Issued: 6:44 am CST Nov 26, 2022 Latitude: 37.5367166 Longitude: -88.2272562 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on Today 100% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of rain on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday
High: 56°F Low: °F High: 48 °F High: 50°F High: 62°F High: 50°F High: 41°F High: 50°F
Low: 38°F Low: 39°F Low: 41°F Low: 24°F Low: 30°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
27°
Cloudy
Freezing Fog
as of 6:55 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 100ft
Current Conditions at
HENDERSON CITY - (KEHR)
27°
Cloudy
Freezing Fog
as of 6:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
27°
Clear
Mist
as of 6:55 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 27°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PADUCAH - (KPAH)
30°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 7:04 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
20% chance of rain Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind.

100% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers before 9pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 9pm and 3am, then showers after 3am. Patchy fog between 9pm and 10pm. Steady temperature around 55. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Showers likely before noon. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 48 by 5pm. South southwest wind 8 to 17 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Sun Almanac for Rock Creek, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:44 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:37 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Rock Creek, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.92 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,186 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Rock Creek:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:57 am Sat9.8%
High Moon:02:34 pm Sat11.3%
Moonset:07:13 pm Sat12.8%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.