River Cove, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for River Cove
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for River Cove, Georgia : Camden County
Issued: 11:15 am EDT Aug 13, 2022 Latitude: 30.8460679 Longitude: -81.572599 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 87°F Low: 71°F High: 87°F High: 90°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BRUNSWICK - (KSSI)
81°
Cloudy
as of 10:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1000ft, Broken at 2200ft, Solid Overcast at 4900ft
Current Conditions at
BRUNSWICK JETPORT - (KBQK)
77°
Cloudy
as of 11:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 900ft, Solid Overcast at 1600ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE INTL - (KJAX)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 11:06 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1700ft, Broken at 2500ft, Broken at 5000ft, Broken at 13000ft
Current Conditions at
CRAIG MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KCRG)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2400ft, Broken at 7000ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 87. West wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then a chance of showers between 8am and 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for River Cove, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:52 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:26 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:36 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:56 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:38 PM
Moon Almanac for River Cove, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 231,579 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
River Cove:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:43 pm Sat94.3%
High Moon:03:34 am Sun93.0%
Moonset:09:32 am Sun91.4%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.