Phelps, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Phelps, Illinois : St. Clair County
Issued: 4:41 pm CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 38.4892193 Longitude: -90.2167797 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 94°F Low: 71°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 95°F High: 98°F High: 97°F High: 94°F High: 90°F
Low: 70°F Low: 72°F Low: 77°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
EAST ST LOUIS - (KCPS)
95°
Feels like 98°F
Clear
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST LOUIS - (KSTL)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 25 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft, Scattered at 12000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
SCOTT AFB - (KBLV)
95°
Feels like 98°F
Mostly Clear
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
SPIRIT OF ST LOUIS - (KSUS)
93°
Feels like 96°F
Clear
as of 4:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 41%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. West wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 2am and 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Northeast wind around 6 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Northeast wind around 7 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind 3 to 6 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Light south wind.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 77.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 98.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 76.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Phelps, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:25 PM
Moon Almanac for Phelps, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.53 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,869 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Phelps:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:43 pm Fri7.9%
Moonrise:08:42 am Sat10.3%
High Moon:04:02 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:14 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.