Kingswood, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Kingswood, Virginia : Nelson County
Issued: 4:31 am EDT May 13, 2021 Latitude: 37.6868081 Longitude: -78.9464118 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Sunny on Today Cloudy on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of  on Sunday 50% chance of rain on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 68°F Low: 42°F High: 70°F High: 72°F High: 68°F High: 70°F High: 73°F High: 79°F
Low: 45°F Low: 49°F Low: 50°F Low: 55°F Low: 54°F  
Sunny Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
LYNCHBURG - (KLYH)
43°
Clear
as of 5:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FARMVILLE - (KFVX)
36°
Clear
as of 5:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
STAUNTON - (KSHD)
32°
Clear
as of 5:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.31 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HOT SPRINGS - (KHSP)
45°
Clear
as of 5:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 23°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Kingswood, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:07 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Kingswood, Virginia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 2%
Moon Age: 1.46 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,321 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kingswood:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:15 am Thu2.5%
High Moon:02:42 pm Thu3.5%
Moonset:10:16 pm Thu4.7%
New Moon: Tue May 11
First Quarter: Wed May 19
Full Moon: Wed May 26
Last Quarter: Wed Jun 2
New Moon: Thu Jun 10
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.