Hyde Park, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Hyde Park
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Hyde Park, Maryland : Washington County
Issued: 7:29 pm EDT Aug 11, 2022 Latitude: 39.6703733 Longitude: -77.7274934 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of  on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday
Low: 61°F High: 81°F High: 80°F High: 78°F High: 75°F High: 77°F High: 78°F High: 80°F
Low: 56°F Low: 58°F Low: 62°F Low: 60°F Low: 60°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
HAGERSTOWN - (KHGR)
75°
Cloudy
as of 7:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 8000ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
MARTINSBURG - (KMRB)
75°
Cloudy
as of 7:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 5500ft, Solid Overcast at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
FREDERICK MUNICIPAL AIR - (KFDK)
82°
Clear
as of 7:47 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG/GODFREY - (KJYO)
81°
Clear
as of 7:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 81. North wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 56. North wind around 6 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 80. North wind 3 to 6 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Calm wind.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 80.

Sun Almanac for Hyde Park, Maryland
Sunrise: 06:20 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Hyde Park, Maryland
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,916 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Hyde Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:31 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:09:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:32 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:06:41 am Fri99.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.