Derby, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Derby
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Derby, Illinois : Ford County
Issued: 5:43 pm CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 40.4417005 Longitude: -88.4425568 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
50% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of rain on Tonight Increasing Clouds on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 82°F Low: 64°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 87°F
Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 73°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Increasing Clouds Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
RANTOUL - (KTIP)
75°
Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
CHAMPAIGN - (KCMI)
82°
Mostly Clear
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5500ft, Few at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4500ft, Scattered at 6500ft, Broken at 12000ft
50% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 82. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 64. North northwest wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Increasing Clouds on Saturday Saturday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 85. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the morning.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. East wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 67.

40% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Derby, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Derby, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.55 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,826 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Derby:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:42 pm Fri7.9%
Moonrise:08:29 am Sat10.2%
High Moon:03:55 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:11 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.