Country Club Estates, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Country Club Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Country Club Estates, Georgia : Lowndes County
Issued: 8:16 pm EDT Aug 11, 2022 Latitude: 30.8824224 Longitude: -83.308209 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 71°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 93°F High: 89°F
Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
VALDOSTA - (KVLD)
81°
Clear
as of 7:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MOODY AFB - (KVAD)
79°
Mostly Clear
as of 7:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 19000ft, Few at 22000ft
Current Conditions at
MOULTRIE - (KMGR)
79°
Clear
as of 8:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. High near 87. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Low around 71. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 93.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for Country Club Estates, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:57 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:16 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Country Club Estates, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,956 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Country Club Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Full Moon:09:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:55 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:23 am Fri99.8%
Moonrise:09:15 pm Fri98.6%
High Moon:02:50 am Sat97.8%
Moonset:08:33 am Sat96.9%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.