Colonial Village, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Colonial Village, Illinois : Will County
Issued: 5:15 pm CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 41.7033333 Longitude: -88.0541667 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of rain on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
High: 78°F Low: 62°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 86°F
Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 72°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
73°
Clear
as of 4:50 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
JOLIET - (KJOT)
75°
Cloudy
as of 4:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1300ft
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-MIDWAY - (KMDW)
75°
Cloudy
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 9000ft, Broken at 14000ft, Solid Overcast at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
WEST CHICAGO - (KDPA)
75°
Clear
as of 4:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 78. West wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 62. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northwest after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. West northwest wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 87. South southeast wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Sun Almanac for Colonial Village, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:05 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:48 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Colonial Village, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.53 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,864 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Colonial Village:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:44 pm Fri7.9%
Moonrise:08:24 am Sat10.2%
High Moon:03:54 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:13 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.