College Park, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for College Park
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for College Park, Georgia : Glynn County
Issued: 7:16 pm EDT Aug 11, 2022 Latitude: 31.197452 Longitude: -81.4831564 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 72°F High: 90°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 91°F High: 89°F
Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 70°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BRUNSWICK - (KSSI)
79°
Clear
as of 6:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BRUNSWICK JETPORT - (KBQK)
75°
Clear
as of 6:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FORT STEWART - (KLHW)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 6:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 800ft, Broken at 4000ft, Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
WAYCROSS - (KAYS)
79°
Clear
as of 6:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 73. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 92.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Sun Almanac for College Park, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:49 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:53 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:41 PM
Moon Almanac for College Park, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,868 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
College Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:27 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:09:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:47 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:14 am Fri99.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.