College Park, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for College Park, Georgia : Fulton County
Issued: 6:35 pm EDT Aug 11, 2022 Latitude: 33.6534427 Longitude: -84.4493725 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 71°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 85°F
Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ATLANTA - (KATL)
84°
Clear
as of 5:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few Towering Cumulus at 3500ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Broken at 14000ft, Broken at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
FULTON COUNTY ARPT - (KFTY)
81°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
DEKALB-PEACHTREE - (KPDK)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
DOBBINS AFB - (KMGE)
82°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3500ft, Scattered at 12000ft, Broken at 20000ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

Sun Almanac for College Park, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:57 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:31 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:55 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:00 PM
Moon Almanac for College Park, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,828 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
College Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:44 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:09:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:59 am Fri99.9%
Moonset:07:22 am Fri99.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.