Charles, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Charles, Georgia : Stewart County
Issued: 10:25 am EDT Aug 13, 2022 Latitude: 32.126821 Longitude: -84.8288134 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 10% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 89°F Low: 69°F High: 89°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 91°F High: 88°F High: 88°F
Low: 69°F Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
LAWSON AFB - (KLSF)
77°
Mostly Clear
as of 10:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1200ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS - (KCSG)
75°
Cloudy
as of 10:51 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1200ft
Current Conditions at
AUBURN - (KAUO)
73°
Cloudy
as of 10:17 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 500ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. East wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Charles, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:03 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:37 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Charles, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 231,582 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Charles:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:57 pm Sat94.3%
High Moon:03:47 am Sun92.9%
Moonset:09:45 am Sun91.4%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.