Centerville, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Centerville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Centerville, Virginia : Augusta County
Issued: 4:32 am EDT May 14, 2021 Latitude: 38.3384606 Longitude: -79.0055852 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of rain on Monday 40% chance of  on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
High: 68°F Low: 39°F High: 69°F High: 67°F High: 66°F High: 73°F High: 78°F High: 79°F
Low: 47°F Low: 52°F Low: 53°F Low: 53°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
STAUNTON - (KSHD)
32°
Clear
as of 5:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.30 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHARLOTTESVILLE - (KCHO)
43°
Clear
as of 4:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 75%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PETERSBURG - (KW99)
36°
Clear
as of 5:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.31 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HOT SPRINGS - (KHSP)
46°
Clear
as of 5:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Calm wind.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of rain Monday Monday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Sun Almanac for Centerville, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Centerville, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 6%
Moon Age: 2.34 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,198 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Centerville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:53 am Fri6.4%
High Moon:03:32 pm Fri8.0%
Moonset:11:15 pm Fri9.7%
New Moon: Tue May 11
First Quarter: Wed May 19
Full Moon: Wed May 26
Last Quarter: Wed Jun 2
New Moon: Thu Jun 10
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.