Barnett, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Barnett, Illinois : Madison County
Issued: 4:41 pm CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 38.8544915 Longitude: -89.8845431 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 93°F Low: 70°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 93°F High: 97°F High: 96°F High: 92°F High: 90°F
Low: 68°F Low: 72°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ALTON - (KALN)
91°
Feels like 94°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:50 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
SCOTT AFB - (KBLV)
95°
Feels like 98°F
Mostly Clear
as of 4:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
81°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 5:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1700ft, Broken at 3300ft, Solid Overcast at 4300ft
Current Conditions at
EAST ST LOUIS - (KCPS)
95°
Feels like 98°F
Clear
as of 4:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Northwest wind around 7 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 2am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. North wind 3 to 7 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. East wind around 8 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Southeast wind around 6 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 97.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Barnett, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:40 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Barnett, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 2.53 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,855 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Barnett:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:43 pm Fri7.9%
Moonrise:08:39 am Sat10.2%
High Moon:04:01 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:13 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.