Loarville, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Loarville, Maryland : Allegany County
Issued: 4:31 am EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 39.6209213 Longitude: -78.8944672 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday Sunny on Independence Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 85°F Low: 69°F High: 83°F High: 81°F High: 83°F High: 81°F High: 78°F High: 78°F
Low: 63°F Low: 62°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F Low: 64°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
PETERSBURG - (KW99)
64°
Clear
as of 6:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JOHNSTOWN - (KJST)
68°
Clear
as of 6:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARTINSBURG - (KMRB)
70°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. West wind around 7 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 62.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 83.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Loarville, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:48 PM
Moon Almanac for Loarville, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 5%
Moon Age: 2.11 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,513 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Loarville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:50 am Fri5.0%
High Moon:03:29 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:11:00 pm Fri8.0%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.