Little Neck Farms, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Little Neck Farms, Maryland : Kent County
Issued: 10:18 pm EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 39.1651098 Longitude: -76.2585659 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday
Low: 70°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 84°F
Low: 75°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GLENN MARTIN ARPT - (KMTN)
73°
Clear
as of 9:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
75°
Clear
as of 9:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 2pm and 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 84.

Sun Almanac for Little Neck Farms, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Little Neck Farms, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 30%
Moon Age: 5.45 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,733 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Little Neck Farms:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:10 am Tue30.7%
Moonrise:11:48 am Tue35.3%
High Moon:06:16 pm Tue38.0%
Moonset:12:33 am Wed40.6%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.