Lincoln Park, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Lincoln Park, Illinois : Cook County
Issued: 6:15 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 41.9216992 Longitude: -87.647832 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of  on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 82°F Low: 67°F High: 83°F High: 57°F High: 55°F High: 55°F High: 56°F High: 60°F
Low: 56°F Low: 50°F Low: 47°F Low: 51°F Low: 50°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-MIDWAY - (KMDW)
59°
Mostly Cloudy
Mist
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.71 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1200ft, Broken at 7500ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-OHARE - (KORD)
57°
Mostly Cloudy
Mist
as of 6:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 1 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.69 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 900ft, Broken at 9000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO/WHEELING - (KPWK)
59°
Clear
Mist
as of 6:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.71 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of  Today Today... Isolated showers before 10am. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 82. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then a slight chance of showers between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then periods of showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Low around 56. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Periods of showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 57. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers after 4am. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 55.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 55.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.

Sun Almanac for Lincoln Park, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Lincoln Park, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,938 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lincoln Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:24 am Thu84.4%
Moonrise:12:37 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:04 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:37 am Fri74.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.