Liberty Hill, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Liberty Hill, Illinois : Cumberland County
Issued: 6:39 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 39.2011501 Longitude: -88.1542051 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
10% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday
High: 85°F Low: 69°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 67°F High: 69°F High: 73°F High: 73°F
Low: 70°F Low: 57°F Low: 50°F Low: 54°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
59°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 6:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
160° South
Current Conditions at
EFFINGHAM COUNTY MEMORIAL - (K1H2)
59°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 6:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
55°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 6:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
61°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 6:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
10% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light south southwest wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. South southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 57. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.

Sun Almanac for Liberty Hill, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:45 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Liberty Hill, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,928 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Liberty Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:37 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:12:28 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:06 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:49 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.