Lexington Park, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Lexington Park
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Lexington Park, Maryland : St. Mary's County
Issued: 10:32 pm EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 38.2667917 Longitude: -76.4538411 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday
Low: 70°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 83°F
Low: 75°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
75°
Clear
as of 10:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
72°
Clear
as of 11:00 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST INIGOES/WEBSTER - (KNUI)
75°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
75°
Clear
Haze
as of 10:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers between 2pm and 5pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 8 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind around 6 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 83.

Sun Almanac for Lexington Park, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Lexington Park, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 30%
Moon Age: 5.49 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,638 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lexington Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:10 am Tue30.7%
Moonrise:11:49 am Tue35.3%
High Moon:06:16 pm Tue38.0%
Moonset:12:34 am Wed40.6%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.