Level Acres, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Level Acres
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Level Acres, Illinois : Henry County
Issued: 11:16 pm CDT May 15, 2022 Latitude: 41.4689235 Longitude: -90.3220701 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Morning Fog on Tonight Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday 40% chance of  on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday
Low: 50°F High: 77°F High: 78°F High: 74°F High: 82°F High: 76°F High: 65°F High: 69°F
Low: 53°F Low: 58°F Low: 58°F Low: 66°F Low: 52°F Low: 48°F  
Morning Fog Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MOLINE - (KMLI)
57°
Clear
as of 10:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DAVENPORT - (KDVN)
57°
Clear
as of 10:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CLINTON - (KCWI)
55°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GALESBURG - (KGBG)
52°
Clear
as of 11:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then a chance of showers between 10am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

40% chance of  Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Level Acres, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:45 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Level Acres, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,284 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Level Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:02 am Mon100.0%
Moonset:05:54 am Mon99.9%
Moonrise:09:21 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:02:02 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:37 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.