Leicht, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Leicht
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Leicht, Georgia : Glynn County
Issued: 5:15 am EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 31.2649491 Longitude: -81.6317733 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 87°F Low: 73°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 92°F High: 92°F
Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BRUNSWICK - (KSSI)
79°
Cloudy
as of 5:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
BRUNSWICK JETPORT - (KBQK)
75°
Cloudy
as of 5:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2600ft, Broken at 3900ft, Solid Overcast at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
FORT STEWART - (KLHW)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:51 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 200ft, Broken at 2700ft
Current Conditions at
WAYCROSS - (KAYS)
Clear
as of 5:55 AM EDST
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. High near 87. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 7pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 7pm and 2am, then a slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Sun Almanac for Leicht, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:03 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:37 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Leicht, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 5%
Moon Age: 2.07 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,570 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Leicht:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:26 am Fri5.1%
High Moon:03:41 pm Fri6.5%
Moonset:10:50 pm Fri8.0%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.