Lees Mill, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Lees Mill, Georgia : Fayette County
Issued: 2:27 pm EDT Jun 25, 2022 Latitude: 33.5023357 Longitude: -84.5268729 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 89°F Low: 70°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 87°F
Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
PEACHTREE - (KFFC)
Clear
as of 3:53 PM EDST
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
ATLANTA - (KATL)
91°
Feels like 92°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Scattered at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
FULTON COUNTY ARPT - (KFTY)
90°
Feels like 91°F
Mostly Clear
as of 3:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
NEWNAN-COWETA ARPT - (KCCO)
86°
Feels like 88°F
Cloudy
as of 4:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7000ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the morning.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

Sun Almanac for Lees Mill, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:56 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:35 PM
Moon Almanac for Lees Mill, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 26.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,810 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lees Mill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:08 pm Sat9.0%
Moonrise:04:28 am Sun6.8%
High Moon:11:44 am Sun5.4%
Moonset:07:06 pm Sun4.1%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.