Lee Center, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Lee Center
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Lee Center, Illinois : Lee County
Issued: 4:16 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 41.7475326 Longitude: -89.2787057 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon 40% chance of rain on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday
High: 72°F Low: 54°F High: 71°F High: 84°F High: 79°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 67°F High: 70°F
Low: 54°F Low: 67°F Low: 54°F Low: 44°F Low: 44°F Low: 51°F  
Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ROCHELLE MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KRPJ)
70°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 35%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
STERLING ROCK - (KSQI)
70°
Clear
as of 3:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PERU - (KVYS)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:10 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 35%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
ALBERTUS AIRPORT - (KFEP)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 12000ft
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Isolated sprinkles. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. North northwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Isolated sprinkles before 10pm, then scattered showers, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then isolated showers between 1pm and 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. East southeast wind around 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 54. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Lee Center, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:23 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Lee Center, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,061 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lee Center:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:36 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:03:02 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:26 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.