Lawrenceville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Lawrenceville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Lawrenceville, Illinois : Lawrence County
Issued: 9:41 pm CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 38.7292138 Longitude: -87.6816927 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Clear on Tonight Sunny on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday
Low: 54°F High: 83°F High: 81°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 75°F High: 68°F High: 74°F
Low: 62°F Low: 65°F Low: 71°F Low: 63°F Low: 51°F Low: 50°F  
Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLWV)
66°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MOUNT CARMEL MUNI - (KAJG)
66°
Clear
as of 10:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
61°
Clear
as of 10:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
63°
Clear
as of 10:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 54. West northwest wind around 6 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

Sun Almanac for Lawrenceville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Lawrenceville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,787 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lawrenceville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:51 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:36 am Tue97.6%
Moonrise:10:17 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:55 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:31 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.