Lanesville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Lanesville, Illinois : Sangamon County
Issued: 7:41 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 39.8525454 Longitude: -89.3489783 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Sunny on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 85°F Low: 69°F High: 88°F High: 81°F High: 64°F High: 68°F High: 69°F High: 71°F
Low: 65°F Low: 53°F Low: 47°F Low: 53°F Low: 58°F  
Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
61°
Clear
as of 6:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT - (KAAA)
59°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 6:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
64°
Clear
as of 7:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDEC)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
Fog
as of 6:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers between 10pm and 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 81. Southeast wind 8 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers after 4am. Low around 53. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Lanesville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:08 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Lanesville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,959 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lanesville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:39 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:12:36 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:11 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:52 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.