Landonville, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Landonville, Maryland : Somerset County
Issued: 10:08 pm EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 38.0998454 Longitude: -75.8085419 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Cloudy on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday
Low: 70°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 82°F
Low: 76°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
72°
Clear
as of 10:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
66°
Clear
as of 10:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST INIGOES/WEBSTER - (KNUI)
75°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 7 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 68.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 82.

Sun Almanac for Landonville, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Landonville, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 31%
Moon Age: 5.50 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,585 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Landonville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:07 am Tue30.6%
Moonrise:11:47 am Tue35.3%
High Moon:06:14 pm Tue37.9%
Moonset:12:31 am Wed40.6%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.