Lancaster Estates, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Lancaster Estates, Georgia : Liberty County
Issued: 9:28 am EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 31.8565989 Longitude: -81.5895564 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Independence Day Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 94°F Low: 75°F High: 93°F High: 95°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 89°F
  Low: 74°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FORT STEWART - (KLHW)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Clear
as of 10:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HUNTER AFB - (KSVN)
90°
Feels like 99°F
Clear
as of 10:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SAVANNAH - (KSAV)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Mostly Clear
as of 10:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3000ft, Few at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
STATESBORO - (KTBR)
88°
Feels like 93°F
Clear
as of 11:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 105. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 103. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 94.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sun Almanac for Lancaster Estates, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:58 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Lancaster Estates, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 26%
Moon Age: 5.03 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,965 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lancaster Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:55 pm Mon28.3%
Moonset:12:25 am Tue30.8%
Moonrise:12:14 pm Tue35.5%
High Moon:06:38 pm Tue38.1%
Moonset:12:53 am Wed40.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.