Lakemont, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Lakemont, Georgia : Rabun County
Issued: 1:39 pm EDT Jun 28, 2022 Latitude: 34.7820378 Longitude: -83.4162755 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 79°F Low: 63°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 84°F
Low: 65°F Low: 65°F Low: 64°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CLEMSON - (KCEU)
81°
Cloudy
as of 12:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS - (KRHP)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3900ft, Broken at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
GAINESVILLE - (KGVL)
82°
Clear
as of 12:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Light east wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers between midnight and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers between 2am and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Lakemont, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:23 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:53 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:37 PM
Moon Almanac for Lakemont, Georgia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 29.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,918 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lakemont:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:56 pm Tue0.0%
New Moon:10:51 pm Tue0.0%
Moonrise:06:32 am Wed0.1%
High Moon:02:09 pm Wed0.4%
Moonset:09:45 pm Wed0.8%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.