Lake Zurich Heights, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Lake Zurich Heights, Illinois : Lake County
Issued: 10:15 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 42.20058 Longitude: -88.1156339 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
High: 63 °F Low: 44°F High: 61°F High: 62°F High: 63°F High: 62°F High: 62°F High: 68°F
Low: 42°F Low: 49°F Low: 51°F Low: 51°F Low: 50°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO/WHEELING - (KPWK)
63°
Cloudy
as of 9:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9000ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-OHARE - (KORD)
61°
Cloudy
as of 9:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7000ft, Broken at 8500ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
WAUKEGAN - (KUGN)
59°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm Rain
as of 10:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8000ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
WEST CHICAGO - (KDPA)
59°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity Rain
as of 10:33 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7000ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Periods of showers and thunderstorms. Temperature rising to near 63 by noon, then falling to around 57 during the remainder of the day. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10pm, then a chance of showers between 10pm and 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers, mainly after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 51.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

Sun Almanac for Lake Zurich Heights, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:53 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Lake Zurich Heights, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 62%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,698 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lake Zurich Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:59 am Sun55.9%
High Moon:06:59 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:09 pm Sun51.2%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.