Lake Shore, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Lake Shore, Georgia : Hall County
Issued: 1:11 pm EDT Jun 28, 2022 Latitude: 34.4159297 Longitude: -83.9707412 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 81°F Low: 66°F High: 82°F High: 85°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 85°F High: 86°F
Low: 66°F Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
GAINESVILLE - (KGVL)
82°
Clear
as of 1:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHEROKEE CNTY A/P - (KCNI)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:50 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
080° East
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLZU)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3500ft
Current Conditions at
DEKALB-PEACHTREE - (KPDK)
82°
Cloudy
as of 1:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. East wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 1am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Lake Shore, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:38 PM
Moon Almanac for Lake Shore, Georgia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 29.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,922 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lake Shore:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:57 pm Tue0.0%
New Moon:10:51 pm Tue0.0%
Moonrise:06:35 am Wed0.1%
High Moon:02:12 pm Wed0.4%
Moonset:09:46 pm Wed0.8%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.