Lake Lucerne Estates, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Lake Lucerne Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Lake Lucerne Estates, Georgia : Gwinnett County
Issued: 2:16 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 33.8337165 Longitude: -84.0982481 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
10% chance of rain on This Afternoon 10% chance of rain on Tonight 90% chance of rain on Thursday 60% chance of rain on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday 20% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 72°F Low: 56°F High: 68°F High: 58°F High: 52°F High: 55°F High: 62°F High: 63°F
Low: 48°F Low: 45°F Low: 38°F Low: 36°F Low: 44°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
DEKALB-PEACHTREE - (KPDK)
66°
Cloudy
as of 1:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLZU)
64°
Cloudy
as of 1:56 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3500ft
Current Conditions at
ATLANTA - (KATL)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:52 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3800ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Broken at 20000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
MARIETTA - (KRYY)
72°
Mostly Clear
as of 1:50 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7000ft
10% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 10 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 72. South wind around 5 mph.

10% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers before 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Southeast wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

90% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers, mainly after 10am. High near 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers before 4am, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers likely, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 36.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

Sun Almanac for Lake Lucerne Estates, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:27 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:03 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:38 PM
Moon Almanac for Lake Lucerne Estates, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,104 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Lake Lucerne Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:02 pm Wed90.2%
High Moon:03:24 am Thu88.6%
Moonset:09:37 am Thu86.9%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.