La Fox, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for La Fox, Illinois : Kane County
Issued: 8:15 pm CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 41.8864168 Longitude: -88.4089663 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday
Low: 65°F High: 82°F High: 64°F High: 61°F High: 63°F High: 64°F High: 64°F High: 69°F
Low: 57°F Low: 49°F Low: 43°F Low: 48°F Low: 52°F Low: 51°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WEST CHICAGO - (KDPA)
79°
Clear
as of 7:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.46 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
AURORA - (KARR)
81°
Clear
as of 7:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.45 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DE KALB TAYLOR MUNICIPAL - (KDKB)
79°
Clear
as of 8:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.45 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROMEOVILLE WFO - (KLOT)
77°
Clear
as of 8:10 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.49 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers between 4am and 5am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 7am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 7am and 1pm, then showers after 1pm. High near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for La Fox, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:17 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:30 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:10 PM
Moon Almanac for La Fox, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,344 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
La Fox:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:39 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:08 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:40 am Fri74.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.