L'Erable, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for L'Erable
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for L'Erable, Illinois : Iroquois County
Issued: 2:16 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 40.9033669 Longitude: -87.8469821 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon 50% chance of rain on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday
High: 76°F Low: 57°F High: 74°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 64°F High: 63°F High: 67°F
Low: 55°F Low: 68°F Low: 56°F Low: 45°F Low: 43°F  
Mostly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
KANKAKEE - (KIKK)
70°
Cloudy
as of 2:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
75°
Clear
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 25%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
RANTOUL - (KTIP)
81°
Clear
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MORRIS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KC09)
70°
Cloudy
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. North northwest wind around 10 mph.

50% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 57. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southeast after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 74. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

Sun Almanac for L'Erable, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:00 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:35 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:59 PM
Moon Almanac for L'Erable, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,106 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
L'Erable:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:26 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:56 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:23 am Wed92.4%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.