Knox Springs Estates, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Knox Springs Estates
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Knox Springs Estates, Georgia : Cobb County
Issued: 6:16 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 33.7834398 Longitude: -84.5768771 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
10% chance of rain on Tonight 90% chance of rain on Thursday 50% chance of rain on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 57°F High: 67°F High: 57°F High: 52°F High: 54°F High: 62°F High: 62°F High: 67°F
Low: 46°F Low: 43°F Low: 37°F Low: 35°F Low: 44°F Low: 49°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
FULTON COUNTY ARPT - (KFTY)
64°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DOBBINS AFB - (KMGE)
59°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:55 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4300ft, Scattered at 10000ft, Broken at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
ATLANTA - (KATL)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:52 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 20000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
MARIETTA - (KRYY)
63°
Clear
as of 9:50 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
10% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers before 3am, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 57. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

90% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers, mainly before 5pm. High near 67. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers before 3am, then a slight chance of showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 35.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.

Sun Almanac for Knox Springs Estates, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:29 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:41 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Knox Springs Estates, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,308 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Knox Springs Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:26 am Thu88.6%
Moonset:09:39 am Thu86.9%
Moonrise:10:01 pm Thu83.3%
High Moon:04:07 am Fri81.4%
Moonset:10:04 am Fri79.4%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.