Kings Island, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Kings Island, Illinois : Lake County
Issued: 9:15 pm CDT May 20, 2022 Latitude: 42.3841877 Longitude: -88.1809183 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
Low: 55°F High: 57°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 60°F High: 61°F High: 61°F High: 65°F
Low: 46°F Low: 41°F Low: 48°F Low: 50°F Low: 49°F Low: 49°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
WAUKEGAN - (KUGN)
61°
Cloudy
as of 9:05 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.67 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4100ft, Broken at 4900ft, Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
KENOSHA - (KENW)
63°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 9:00 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.68 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3100ft, Broken at 4300ft, Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON MUNICIPAL AIR - (KBUU)
61°
Clear
as of 9:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.69 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
330° Northwest
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO/WHEELING - (KPWK)
68°
Cloudy
as of 9:13 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2200ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms before 4am, then a chance of showers. Low around 55. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7am. High near 57. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Sun Almanac for Kings Island, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:53 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:14 PM
Moon Almanac for Kings Island, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 20.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,708 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kings Island:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:25 am Sat67.3%
High Moon:06:06 am Sat65.2%
Moonset:10:54 am Sat63.0%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.