Kentucky, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Kentucky, Illinois : Edgar County
Issued: 6:39 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 39.5933684 Longitude: -87.6111352 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of  on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Rain on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
High: 74°F Low: 52°F High: 65°F High: 69°F High: 77°F High: 74°F High: 70°F High: 70°F
Low: 46°F Low: 51°F Low: 64°F Low: 59°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
EDGAR COUNTY ARPT - (KPRG)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Thunderstorm Rain In Vicinity
as of 7:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Broken at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
TERRE HAUTE - (KHUF)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
63°
Cloudy
Thunderstorm Rain Mist
as of 7:31 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1900ft, Broken at 8500ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
LAFAYETTE - (KLAF)
63°
Clear
Mist
as of 8:17 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 4am, then a slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 52. North northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 65. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. East northeast wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. East wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then showers after 1am. Low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. High near 74. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Rain on Thursday Thursday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Kentucky, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:00 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:56 PM
Moon Almanac for Kentucky, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 64%
Moon Age: 20.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,454 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kentucky:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:59 am Sat62.9%
Moonrise:01:51 am Sun56.0%
High Moon:06:58 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:12 pm Sun51.2%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.