Kennelworth, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Kennelworth
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Kennelworth, Georgia : Richmond County
Issued: 6:33 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 33.500969 Longitude: -82.0409504 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Thursday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of rain on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday Sunny on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 54°F High: 74°F High: 66°F High: 54°F High: 56°F High: 63°F High: 66°F High: 69°F
Low: 59°F Low: 50°F Low: 41°F Low: 36°F Low: 43°F Low: 53°F  
Mostly Cloudy Rain Thunderstorms Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
AUGUSTA DANIEL FIELD - (KDNL)
64°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
AUGUSTA BUSH FIELD - (KAGS)
55°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
THOMSON - (KHQU)
61°
Clear
as of 9:35 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. South wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 66. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

80% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... Showers. Low around 50. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

60% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 36.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Kennelworth, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:19 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:53 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:24 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Kennelworth, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 17.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,398 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Kennelworth:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:15 am Thu88.6%
Moonset:09:29 am Thu87.0%
Moonrise:09:51 pm Thu83.3%
High Moon:03:56 am Fri81.4%
Moonset:09:54 am Fri79.5%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.